Stay With Us In The Peaceful Side of the Smokies
Our well-appointed, quiet cabin rentals are conveniently located in the beautiful Dry Valley, Townsend, TN.
About Our Cabins
Each authentic log cabin includes:
- A large covered porch, with a table and chairs for outdoor dining, along with comfy rockers where you enjoy the wonderful view of Rich Mountain
- A walk up loft with Queen bed
- The loft overlooks the living room with a full size futon (sleeps 2)
- Wood fireplace
- Flat panel TV with DVD and computer hookups
- Free Wireless Internet
- Indoor, Full size bathroom with two person Jacuzzis
- Cathedral ceilings
- HVAC System
- Fully equipped kitchen with a double sink, full size electric oven and range, refrigerator, toaster, microwave, and coffee maker
- All linens and towels are supplied
- And are charmingly decorated with antiques and homemade items.
Each cabin is situated along the woodline, and while not totally secluded, are quiet, private, clean and well maintained.
About Wild Mountain Rose Log Cabins
In operation since 1993 we are a small, family owned and operated business. We have two rental cabins and our home on about three acres here in beautiful Dry Valley, just outside Townsend.
A gateway community located at one of the entrances to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Townsend is known as the Peaceful Side of the Smokies. Far from the noise and distractions of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, but within an easy drive of both, this is where you can relax and escape the bustle of modern times. Easy access to the park, good restaurants, unique shopping, museums, music, artisans, fishing, golf, wildflowers, hiking, caverns, horseback and bicycle riding, and just general exploring of a beautiful and historic area awaits you.